skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Tuesday, September 15, 2009
To My Boy ~ Love Daddy
Hey Prince, it's Daddy.
I just wanted to say I am so proud of you and it's so good to see pictures of you!
You are looking like a bigger healthier boy.
Please remember that I love you and hope that you keep smiling because others will see God in you!
Love,
Daddy
No comments:
Post a Comment
Have a thought?? Share it here!
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Click on button then scroll down to read post
Bringing Our Prince 'Home' Updated 6.1.11
powered by:
Easy
Fundraising Ideas
click on button then scroll down to read post
Current Monrovia, Liberia Time
forecast for monrovia
!-end>!-weather>
Blog Archive
►
2011
(15)
►
November
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(4)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(5)
►
2010
(4)
►
December
(2)
►
April
(1)
►
January
(1)
▼
2009
(10)
►
December
(2)
►
October
(1)
▼
September
(4)
Why I Love Prince....
To My Boy ~ Love Daddy
First Day Of School!!!
Growth...
►
July
(2)
►
May
(1)
Followers
No comments:
Post a Comment
Have a thought?? Share it here!