Wednesday, January 20, 2010

My Boy...

Princey,

I spent some time looking at pictures of you tonight and it just makes my heart ache. I know you are doing well where you are and I feel overly blessed to know that you're in such a good Foster care situation, but it can never change the fact that Daddy and I miss you terribly.

We just moved to a new home and at our new home we get lots of snow! I know you've never seen snow before and I can't wait for the day when we can all stand outside with our mouths open wide and our eyes pointing to the sky as we try to catch snowflakes on our tongues! Then we'll come inside and fix hot cocoa and we'll sit by the fire and cuddle.

I miss you my sweet boy. I miss you more than you'll ever know. I'm glad God gave you to me and I'm looking up at the stars right now and thanking God that He is looking down upon both of us.

I love you.

Mommy

1 comment:

  1. It's your new blog stalker again here. :)
    You might be interested in visiting my friend Laurel's site at http://milestomyles.blogspot.com/. There little Myles is now at home where he belongs, but what a looonnnggg wait they had!!

    Your journey is both inspiring and touching.

    ReplyDelete

Have a thought?? Share it here!