Dear Prince,
I know you probably don't ever see this blog and I know that, even if you did, you couldn't understand all of this; but I guess this is just Mommy's way of trying to record all of the blessings and miracles that we're seeing happen as God works to bring you to us.
A week ago, I received a phone call telling me that there had been some minor movement with adoptions in Liberia and that I should get all my paperwork in immediately. They said that there are no guarantees, but that there was as good a chance as there has ever been that we might be able to get you home. Daddy and I didn't hesitate and we immediately began looking for someone who could process all of our paperwork.
For two days I called people and they laughed in my face. When I told them that we needed a homestudy done in a matter of weeks (not months) they told me I was crazy. I was sad, but I kept calling and I kept praying. We knew that if God really wants you to come here, He was going to have to move the mountains for us.
The sweetest words I've ever heard were the amazing social worker who listened to our story about you and then said; "Yes, I can help." In just one week, we have now sent in all of our paperwork needed to get the ball rolling and our social worker will be finishing up our homestudy in a matter of weeks. God is good!!
Daddy and I are so excited, but we also know that God still has many mountains to move for you to get here. We're scared to get too excited, but it's hard not to dream of you being here with us finally. This has been such a long road already and we miss you so much! We have missed too many Christmases and too many birthdays with you.
We're praying for God to move those mountains and to do it in record speed! We're praying for God to give us the money we need to be able to get you home. We're praying for Liberia to have grace and to release you to us. We're praying so hard little Prince!
You are so loved by a family who longs to be with you and we wish we had some way to let you know how hard we're praying. Since we can't be with you, to tell you ourselves, we are also praying that God will tell you Himself.
We serve a big God, Prince....your life is a testimony of the Great God that we serve! I can't wait to see how He uses your story to shine His light!
I love you,
Mommy
Thursday, December 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment
Have a thought?? Share it here!